The Canterbury Members Golf Day is coming up in October! So get your team of three together for a great day out! We need a minimum of 80 players to make it worth the effort, so please get cracking.
When Friday 2nd October 2015
Where Kaiapoi Golf Course
Cost $40.00 per player – no exceptions
FREE POLO SHIRT! All players will get a polo shirt. These are good quality and very much sought after. The colour scheme will be different to previous years.
You will need to bring your own gear or borrow for the day, as there are no hire facilities on course. As usual, we play in teams of three. However, you can register either as a team of three or as a single and get matched up with others on the day. No worries – just register.
All players will need to be on-course by 9.00am. We intend to tee off PROMPTLY at 10am using a ‘shotgun-style’ start.
Registration and Payment Details
- To confirm your place, you must have already paid the entry fee. There may be no spots left for anyone turning up on the day. To comply with Kaiapoi Club rules, we are limited to 140 players on the day
- Payment can be either by cheque or by bank transfer. Your place will be confirmed when payment has been received.
Please email players names to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made payment – NOT Certified National Support Office. The registration form is attached and easily filled out by clicking on the link below
- Cheques to be made out to CBANZ Canterbury and posted to PO Box 16-771, Hornby 8441
- Direct bank transfer to: 03 0435 0652999 20 using the word ‘GOLF’ and your ‘LAST NAME’ as a reference
- ALL confirmed (and paid for) names received before August 31st will go into a draw for a $100 voucher
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
The food and refreshments will be plentiful, the company first rate, and the quality of the golf variable – the weather could be anything. So don’t miss out, get in now and register your place!
Thanks & Kind Regards
The Canterbury Certified Builders Committee