5 reasons to become a Certified Builder
1. With Certified Builders you’re always one step ahead
Certified Builders Association is YOUR Industry spokesperson, and you will always be kept up to date with any relevant Industry issues that might arise from time to time. There are several means of communication such as our bi-monthly InHouse magazine, annual conference, regional meetings, and training nights just to name a few.
2. Let us help take care of the paper work
Why worry about having to go to a lawyer every time you start a new project? Certified Builders Association has a wide variety of smart tools to help you run your business:
- Full suite of building contracts
- Employment agreements
- FREE contractual help line
3. We’ve got you covered
When you belong to Certified Builders Association, you have access to:
- CBA Insurances
- FREE legal help lines
- The best 10-year guarantee in the industry for your new home
- A network of other builders
4. Raising the standards of New Zealand’s building industry
No other builders’ organisation can offer such highly consistent standards as we do. The Certified Builders Association represents your interests at local, regional, and national levels.
5. Differentiate your business
If you’re not trade qualified, you can’t join – it’s as simple as that. If you are, and you decide to join and you meet the specific criteria, once you are accepted you’ll immediately start reaping the benefits of distancing yourself from the widespread mediocrity that exists in our industry.
You deserve to be recognised for your commitment to quality and workmanship, you’ve done the hard yards and you don’t believe in shortcuts…
We can also help you stand out from the crowd by providing you with
- Vehicle decals
- Branded stationery
- Branded merchandise
- Your own stand alone website