A roadshow of 16 events for small business owners and managers will be held between June and October 2016, in both urban and provincial locations across New Zealand.
Whether it is through compliance, tax, surveys or trade and innovation, businesses spend a significant amount of time working with government agencies. The aim of ‘Taking Care of Business’ is to make it easier and more efficient for business owners to deal with government so they can focus on making their business a success. At these events, experts from several different agencies will outline government support available for businesses, discuss new legislation and how to comply, and answer any questions business owners might have.
Hot topics include:
- Regional Business Partners and what they offer
- Business.govt.nz – tools and service offering
- Statistics New Zealand’s website and business toolbox
- Making tax simpler
- Health and safety legislation
- ACC levies and employment legislation
- Digital technology.
Click here to find out when the roadshow is in your area and to register.