South Island Business Development Manager
- Progressive Organisation
- Career and Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Salary plus Car
Certified Builders Association of New Zealand aims to provide home owners with the assurance that its Members are trade qualified Builders who adhere to strict guidelines for standards of workmanship and business practice. Its builder Members throughout New Zealand who are all trade qualified are offered a range of support and services to grow the recognition that they deserve.
As part of the support to the Members, the position of Business Development Manager will provide presentations on Builder Training and Education Seminars across a variety of regions throughout the South Island requiring some regular out of town travel. This role could be based from Christchurch or surrounding areas. A key focus for this role will be the acquisition of new members and retention of existing members. As part of this role, the successful applicant would be expected to lead the activities of the Apprentice Training (ITAB’s) initiative through regular liaison with key stakeholders.
Key Attributes and Experience required for this role include:
- Experience and understanding of the building industry
- Confidence to deliver presentations
- Superior communication skills that demonstrate professionalism and passion for the building industry
- Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
- Knowledge or experience within the industry education and training sector would be an advantage
- Flexibility to travel out of town
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
Consider this role if you have worked across the building industry in another capacity and are looking to work for an organisation that cares for its people. If you are passionate about the building industry and believe in the philosophy of being a trade qualified builder then this could be the role for you.
An attractive salary plus car, laptop and phone will be offered to the successful candidate along with a supportive management team and an organisation that are committed to excellence.
Register your interest today by emailing your cv to:
Jill Swan – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Staffroom Ltd