- Emerging brand within growth industry
- Great team spirit
- Opportunity to develop role further
This organisation was established over 16 years ago and has gone from strength to strength. An organisation that offers a range of support and services to builders, pride themselves on fresh thinking and with a wealth of experience offer a premium service to back it up.
Based out of the Tauranga National Head Office, this is a role ideal for someone who is excited about building a membership base, presenting information and material, and leading an established initiative through regular liaison with key stakeholders. Your high levels of organisation and proactive nature will ensure you maximise opportunities through efficient processes and systems. Regular out of town travel is crucial to the success of this role.
The Skills and Experience
- Proven sales skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of clientele
- Building industry experience essential
- Flexibility to travel
- Driven and passionate about the growth of the building industry
- Self managing and motivated to succeed
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
As well as a competitive salary and company car you will work in a growth industry, amongst a team of fun and dedicated individuals all working together to achieve a common goal.
To join this company with a fantastic reputation that genuinely care for its people and capitalise on a superb opportunity to develop a great role, email your cv immediately through to:
Jill Swan – email@example.com
The Staffroom Ltd