Your local ToolBox Seminar is coming up soon! Get along to “Building Law Changes – Are You Ready?”
Join us for the evening to learn about what you need to know to be compliant with amendments to the Building Act:
- the requirement to have compliant building contracts
- making pre-contract disclosures available to all customers
- providing mandatory post-contract information
- the requirement to address defects reported by the customer for a period of 12 months
- consequences for buiding contractors who work below the minimums
The seminar will also include how you can obtain cost-effective compliant building contracts and other – off the shelf – compliant documents and disclosures.
Presented in conjunction with Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and with support from ITM.
Wednesday 19th November
404 Port Road
Bring your subbies and employees – no registration required, free of charge
LBP attendance Certificate awarded.