Your local ToolBox Seminar is coming up soon! Get along to “Building Law Changes – Are You Ready?”
Join us for the evening to learn about what you need to know to be compliant with amendments to the Building Act:
- the requirement to have compliant building contracts
- making pre-contract disclosures available to all customers
- providing mandatory post-contract information
- the requirement to address defects reported by the customer for a period of 12 months
- consequences for buiding contractors who work below the minimums
The seminar will also include how you can obtain cost-effective compliant building contracts and other – off the shelf – compliant documents and disclosures.
Presented in conjunction with Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and with support from ITM.
Bring your subbies and employees – no registration required, free of charge
LBP attendance Certificate awarded.
Enquiries to Certified Builders Association –
0800 237 843
See you there!