Kaiapoi Golf Course | Friday 14th February 2014
Cost – $35.00 per player – no exceptions
- All players will get a polo shirt. These are good quality and very much sought after. The colour scheme will be different to previous years
- We’ll be playing in teams of three as usual, however you can register either as a team of three or as a single and get matched up with others on the day. No worries – just register.
- You will need to bring your own gear or borrow for the day, as there are no hire facilities on course
- Along with other prizes, we have a really good prize offering for a ‘Hole in One’ – an Isuzu D-Max Ute. Worth in excess of $35K, it sure would be nice to drive it home!
- To confirm your place, you must have already paid the entry fee. There is unlikely to be any spots left for anyone turning up on the day. To comply with Kaiapoi Club rules, we are limited to 140 players on the day – this will be strictly enforced. Last year we topped 120 and expect to be a sell-out in 2014, so don’t muck about
- Payment can either be by cheque or by bank transfer. Your place will be confirmed when payment has been received Please email players names to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made payment
- Cheques to be made out to CBANZ Canterbury can be handed to Richard Poff or posted to PO Box 16-771, Hornby 8441
- Direct bank transfer to: 03 0435 0652999 20 using the word ‘Golf’ and your last name as a reference.
The food and refreshments will be plentiful, the company first rate, and the quality of the golf variable – the weather could be anything.